First, send the rice bran meal to the roary extractor, the meal will be fully soaked in the extractor by the solvent. Thus, the oil in the rice bran will be absorbed in to the solvent.
1. Solvent pumps: continuously spray solvent to the rotary-type extractor
2.Roary extractor: Spray and soak the pretreatment rice brain with solvent so that oil fats can be dissolved in solvent(form miscella). After processing, you can get wet meal and miscella (mixed oil) .
3. DTDC: used to separate the solvent from the wet meal.
4. Miscella tank 1st: pump the miscella (oil with solvent) in to the miscella 1st , and then add 10% saline water to it. The phospholipid and impurities in the miscella will react with the saline wter,
at last the reactant precipitate, reaching the goal of purifying.
5. Miscella tank 2nd: the purified miscella will be pumped into it.
- Sunflower Oil Refining Machine
- Cotton Seed Oil Press
- Corn Germ Oil Production Line
- Castor Oil Processing Equipment
- Peanut Oil Extraction Plant
- Production Processes of Palm Oil Mill
- Rice Bran Oil Processing Line
- Full Set Sunflower Oil Machine
- Rapeseed Oil Extraction Machine
- Soybean Oil Press Machine
- Hot Screw Oil Press Machine
- Cold Oil Pressing Machine
- Automatic Oil Press Machine
- Hydraulic Oil Press Machine
- Screw oil pressing machine
- 30-500TPD rice bran oil project
- 100TPD rice bran oil project installation
- 200TPD Oil Refinery Project
- 50-500TPD turn-key project
- 50TPD And 150TPD Edible Oil Refinery Equipment in Pakistan
- 50TPD Continuous Oil Refinery in Russia
- 1000TPD-3000TPD Soybean Oil Making Project
- Running plant of 500TPD project
- 300TPD soybean oil project
- About Company